Up your sleeve!
In addition to the questions we suggest for each book, it’s a good idea to have some general questions ready which can be applied to any book such as:
- How engaging did you find it – did it interest you from the word go?
- How does the author’s view relate to your faith position?
- Did you find that the book challenged your beliefs?
- Did any part make you angry or irritate you?
- Would you read more by this author?
- If you were to describe this book to a friend, what would you say?
(taken from the SPCK website on book clubs)