Tuesday 24 February 2015

5 reasons to blog

Well I have had a bit of a break from blogging, deliberate at the start (needed to finish my dissertation) and also I have felt that I couldn't justify the time (it takes me a lot of writing and rewriting- with and without mistakes). So why return after this break:

  1. I want to!
    www.velcrosuit.com
  2. blogging is one way of crystallizing my thoughts
  3. I am wanting to map some of my journey
  4. maybe it could be helpful to you?
  5. I am entering uncharted waters
So you will see some more posts coming up over the next few weeks. I have plenty in draft form but I abandoned for various reasons. My future content will probably cover Triathlon, Dyspraxia, being a Priest and following the call to follow Jesus.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment you do not have to sign in to do so.